This jam-packed tropical morning smoothie will wake you up the best way possible! With the combination of Torii Awake, tropical fruits, and fresh herbs, the benefits are practically spilling out of your glass.
Check out some of the benefits these herbs and fruits provide.
- Turmeric - This spice has the best anti-aging gifts! With uses from detoxing the body, lower inflammation and supporting a healthy immune system.
- Pineapples - These well-loved fruits contain the digestive enzyme bromelain, a natural enzyme that supports the digestive system in breaking down and absorbing nutrients from the food we eat.
- Mango - They may be loved for their taste, but mangos also are filled with benefits. From boosting your immune system to promoting healthy skin and eyes, mangos aren’t called the king of fruits for nothing.
- Cilantro - Used for everything from treating skin inflammation, high cholesterol, anemia, and blood disorders, to bone health, digestion, and diabetes, coriander is the herb that keeps on giving.
- Ginger - This herb is regarded as one of the world’s most healthiest foods. It’s revered in Ayurvedic medicine for helping digestion and maintaining healthy joints. It’s also known to be somewhat of an aphrodisiac.
All these benefits sound wonderful, right? Imagine how wholesome and delicious they are combined. Try this recipe created by our very own community & events manager and Health Coach Aimee Greenacre.
Here’s what you’ll need: (serves 2)
- ½ fresh/ frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh/ frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh/ frozen pineapple
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ bottle of Torii Awake
- Handful of fresh Cilantro
- Thumb size piece of fresh ginger
- ½ tsp of turmeric or grated fresh turmeric
- 1-2 cups of filtered water
- 4 cubes of ice, if you like it cold
Making our tropical awake smoothie is simple. Just whiz up all the ingredients in a blender until it’s smooth, and enjoy!